2. Availability and Pricing
We sell numerous gift cards and gift codes ("Gift Cards") for purchase through our various services.
All Gift Cards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit or reject any or all orders and to discontinue gift cards without notice, even if you have already placed an order.
Prices are subject to change without notice and you will be charged the price set forth on the website at the time you place your order.
3. Vendor Terms and Liability
The Gift Cards that you purchase through our collective services are issued and activated by participating third-party retailers and vendors. The purchase of each Gift Card is governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing vendor in addition to these Terms:
- Vendors may set expiration dates for such Gift Cards, in addition to other restrictions and requirements depending on the applicable law of your jurisdiction and the promotional nature of certain Gift Cards.
- It is important that you review and familiarize yourself with all applicable Vendor terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Gift Card. If you have questions regarding the applicable Vendor terms, please contact the issuing Vendor.
- As issuers of the Gift Cards, Vendors (and not Prepaidify) are fully responsible for all aspects of their Gift Card programs.
- Vendors are also responsible for any and all liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) suffered by you or any other customer caused, directly or indirectly, by such Vendors or their products or services.
- While Prepaidify strives to work with reputable Vendors, Prepaidify has no liability for the sale of products or services to you by a Vendor through the use of any Gift Card or for any Vendor’s failure to honor a Gift Card,
- and you will need to look solely to such Vendor for any remedy in connection with the foregoing.
- You waive and release Prepaidify and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Vendor in connection with a Gift Card it provides.
- Further, neither Prepaidify nor any Vendor is responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
4. Payment Options
- Prepaidify accepts various forms of payment including: Credit Card, Debit Card, and Cryptocurrency (BTC, LTC, ETH).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the purchase price of Gift Cards will be billed in full at the time Prepaidify provides the Gift Card to you.
- By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the designated Card or other payment method and you authorize us to charge your purchase order to that Card or other payment method.
- When you provide your payment information, you authorize us (or a third party payment processor) to process and store your payment and related information.
- In the event that the Card or other payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may be suspend or cancel your order automatically.
- Card processing fees may apply even if the Card has expired or changed by the time Prepaidify submits the charges.
- You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
The amount paid for any purchasable Gift Card on the Services does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the applicable Vendor at the time you purchase products or services from the Vendor using the Gift Card.
6. Gift Card Activation
After purchasing a Gift Card, you (or the recipient of the Gift Card) must activate the Gift Card by following the instructions provided.
- The Gift Card will only function upon such activation. Activated Gift Cards will be available within 30.seconds
- If your Gift Card has not been activated within such time period, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Cancellations; No Returns
All purchases made through the Services are final.
Purchased Gift Cards are non-returnable and non-refundable, provided, however, that if a Gift Card does not function, we may, in our sole discretion, either refund you the Gift Card purchase amount or replace the defective Gift Card with an alternative Gift Card or with products or services of equal value for the same Gift Card Vendor.
If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact [email protected].
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Services; however, we do not represent or warrant that any description, Gift Card or Vendor or pricing information provided on our Services is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
In the event of an error, whether on our Services, in an order confirmation, in processing a Gift Card purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
9. Fraud and Abuse
We reserve the right to review, postpone, or cancel the purchase of any Gift Card in our sole discretion. If we receive a claim or otherwise suspect that a Gift Card purchased through Perfect Gift was fraudulently purchased or otherwise unauthorized, we reserve the right to immediately cancel the Gift Card and recover any costs associated with the fraud. You give us express authorization to share information about you, your Enrollment, your purchase, and any of your activity with law enforcement authorities as needed to investigate any claim of fraud. If your Enrollment is determined to be fraudulent, we may suspend your Enrollment immediately and all pending Gift Cards or other transactions may be suspended.
In addition, an Issuer may review, postpone, cancel, and/or take other action with respect to a Gift Card based on its policies, and based on the specific terms and conditions of the Gift Card, regarding fraud and abuse matters.
Prepaidify is not responsible for any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to (i) your loss or the theft of any Gift Cards; and (ii) any act or omission of a Gift Card Vendor in connection with Gift Cards.
Gift Cards are ONLY allowed to be used on their respective marketplaces, gift cards cannot be used as tender ex: Loans, mortgages, phyisical goods, IRS Payments, etc. We do not allow purchases of our gift cards for anything besides their intended use.
Last Updated: August 02, 2019